Just a bit of whimsy to help facilitate the arrival of spring. Of course there must be a recognition of He who brings the cold.
Top ten reasons it is so cold:
10. It is so cold the Maytag refrigerator spokesman was fired (because people are keeping their food outside)
9. It is so cold that the Post Office is considering changing the slogan from ‘Neither sleet nor hail…’
8. It is so cold Al Gore admitted global warming is a fraud (ok maybe I dreamt that)
7. It is so cold the president cannot find a golf course that is not covered in ice.
6. It is so cold the polar bears went south for the winter.
5. It is so cold that the outside thermometer is crying.
4. It is so cold that you can play ice hockey in Hawaii.
3. It is so cold that Jack Frost has retired.
2. It is so cold that FL oranges are blue.
Hooray, you hung on for no. 1:
1. It is so cold that my neighbor takes showers with his coat, hat, and gloves on.
And when we are finished smiling, and have added to this list ten more reasons why ‘it’s so cold,’ we can still give glory to God for:
The Creator made the seasons.
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.